CritiTech Particle Engineering Solutions manufactures non-GMP and cGMP materials using its Spray Drying Technology and Supercritical Precipitation Technology. CritiTech Particle Engineering Solutions has separate facilities for cytotoxic and non-cytotoxic drug production. Our manufacturing services are supported and reviewed by an experienced, in-house team of quality experts.
- Manufacturing Process Development & Validation
- Manufacturing Scale-Up
- Batch Record Creation
- Cleaning Method Development & Validation
- CMC Support Services
- Milligrams to Hundreds of Kilograms Production Scale
Types of Material
- Cytotoxic Compounds
- Non-Cytotoxic Compounds
- Potent Compounds Down to OEL >0.03 µg/m3
- DEA Schedule II-V Compounds
In regard to our spray drying manufacturing services, your existing processing parameters from a Buchi or Mobile Minor are compatible with and can easily be transferred to CritiTech Particle Engineering Solutions for production at our facilities.