As your manufacturing partner, we can support you throughout the drug development lifecycle
CritiTech manufactures non-GMP and cGMP materials using its Spray Drying Technology and Supercritical Precipitation Technology. We have separate facilities for cytotoxic and non-cytotoxic drug production and numerous manufacturing suites. Our manufacturing services are supported and reviewed by an experienced, in-house team of quality experts.
- Manufacturing Process Development & Validation
- Manufacturing Scale-Up
- Batch Record Creation
- Cleaning Method Development & Validation
- CMC Support Services
- Milligrams to Hundreds of Kilograms Production Scale
If your company has existing Spray Drying processing parameters from a Buchi or Mobile Minor, they are compatible with and can easily be transferred to CritiTech for production at our facilities.
Types of Material
- Cytotoxic Compounds
- Non-Cytotoxic Compounds
- Potent Compounds Down to OEL >0.03 µg/m3
- DEA Schedule II-V Compounds